Thursday, December 25, 2008

On Christmas Day!!!

Thanks all for the good wishes. I do hope we have peace, love and fortune this coming year. Yes, you, me, our dear ones, and the world.

I certainly tried my best this year. The engine of my life runs in improvement and mutual benefit fuel. And yet, it was too much for some, not enough for others. I am a better “me” only if you are too, and all of them, as if it were a rippling wave touching all that “is” and back again. My desired world was filled with love and compassion to share it with you. That is my little treasure I am taking with me from this 2008.

And it was a difficult year and continues to be so for many in this world. And I remember falling and you coming to help me get up with a word, or a thought, or a presence. And I remember crying and you coming to console me; and remember laughing, and you laughing even louder.

Above all, I have also felt blessed and loved. I can only be thankful for all the wonderful things I've been given, for all the opportunities I’ve experienced, and for all the friends and loved ones that have supported me in my path. My job is simply to give it all back and multiply this effect. No action is ever too small.

In this sunny and beautiful Christmas morning, this all sounds as the best gift I can ever give.

No comments: